International Careers Course
The International Careers Course is dedicated to teaching the dynamics, mechanics and the procedures which are the foundation of the structured, complex, and competitive world of careers within international organizations and institutions: the United Nations, the European Union, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, NGOs, Multinational Companies, and Investment Banks.
The opportunities offered by these organizations and companies are many, but equally elevated is the level of preparation, academic merits and experience required. If one is not well informed about which path(s) to take, the right preparation, and the requirements and skills necessary to work in such a context, the world of "international careers" is likely to remain a horizon too far to reach.
The objectives of the Course are:
- To steer students towards the right path for an international career;
- Inform them about real opportunities offered to young people;
- Guide participants through the identification of an ad hoc path to follow in order to have a competitive CV;
- Optimize their job searching approach and capacity;
- Provide them with soft skills - invaluable competencies required by the labour market.
The teaching methods are:
- Information sessions with industry experts;
- Meetings with HR managers of international institutions, NGOs and multinational companies;
- In-depth roundtable discussions of individual sectors;
- Role-playing games to acquire and hone skills;
- Workshops and sessions to improve CV and cover letter writing abilities;
- Interview simulations;
- Simulation of competitive exams;
- Simulation of language certificate exams.
The Course includes an online, pre-event training period. All participants will receive informative material in January, after the registration period comes to a close. There will then be 4 webinars for all participants throughout the month of February, once a week (presence is not mandatory but strongly recommended). The materials and training sessions are very useful in order to fully prepare yourself for the 4 intense days of work in March.
The official language of the project is English. It is conducted in partnership with renowned organizations and institutions.
At the end of the Course, all participants will receive a certificate of participation and a YOUTHPASS certificate. The YOUTHPASS attests to the skills and competencies they will have acquired throughout the Course and is especially valuable for one's CV.
Participants will also have access to the International Careers Fair - the perfect chance for interaction and possible recruitment opportunities with companies, NGOs, and international institutions. For more information, please visit the section of the website dedicated to the Fair (inserire link alla Fiera qui).
There are a limited number of places.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCEDURES, FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE